Friday, January 16, 2015

Damian and Hannah Senior Model shoot

Because I need to get some models in I asked my good friend/hair dresser if I could borrow her son, a sophomore now and still a couple years from his own senior pics, for some photos last spring (I know shoot me, I am HORRIBLE at blogging). Anyhow, when his super cute girlfriend heard about it she offered herself up for modeling as well so needless to say I was pretty stoked to get the versatility. Not only are they an absolutely adorable high school couple Damian is the pitcher for the baseball team and Hannah is on the dance team. I kept calling her a cheerleader, not cool, very not cool...


I'm pretty thrilled with how these went and these kids were so fun, perfect models, pretty much did whatever I wanted and I know they had fun too.
To see the rest of their session and many others go to https://navillusphotography.shootproof.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs