Thursday, April 3, 2014

Family Pricing



When I became a mom my number one goal was to make sure there were always new photos of my family in the house. I went years with the same photo on my parent's living room wall and I hated that picture because I was chubby not to mention sick in that photo and my mom didn't take us back for photos again until I was an adult and pregnant with my 4th kid lol. so nearly 20 years! Anyhow, I think family photos are important and I think everyone should have them done at least once a year which means I keep my price listing for these pretty low. I know that you can go to any big chain photography studio and get the $10 package of unedited pictures and spend a $100 or more on getting them printed off, but why not find yourself a great photographer with a great price for photos that you'll be proud to hang on your wall and hand out to family?

Each family session is $175, this includes an hour of indoor or outdoor photos at the location of your choice as well as 20 edited photos and a proof book. Your photos are then uploaded to shootproof for you viewing and you can order photos directly through there at amazing prices! 

*note: this pricing is available for household/immediate family only, for photos with extended family (aunts, grandma, cousins, etc.) we can discuss pricing as needed.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs