Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Maternity Pricing

Oh maternity pictures, the one time in your entire pregnancy that you can really feel beautiful right?! I know for me it was sweat pants and t-shirts every other day. But not this, not the day you get to photograph yourself in all your pregnancy glory, that beautiful belly bump, and the "glow" that everyone else but you sees. But seriously, capture this moment, it truly is the most beautiful moment of your entire life (except for the moment when your baby is born of course). Pregnant women are gorgeous and stunning pieces of art no matter what stage of pregnancy they are in. I'm so grateful to be able to provide this types of photographs for you because it's a glorious moment in your life that you may or may not have again.
 Maternity photos are best scheduled around 7-8 months because some of them like to show up a little earlier than expected. You pick your package and bring along any props you'd like to use and up to 3 clothing changes.


Basic Maternity Package: $175

This package includes an hour long indoor or outdoor session with just you, you and dad, or the whole family. Its all about you so you choose the types of photos you'd like, whether they be elegant, fun, or a mixture of all types of ideas. I want you to feel comfortable so if you're not into baring all for the world to see, thats fine by me (I wasn't either). Bring your ideas to the table because I have ideas of my own of course but it's your belly and your baby, I'm here to capture what you want me to capture.

Combine and Save Package: $350

This Package includes the maternity and newborn session($200). Full payment must be made at time of Maternity session.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs