Monday, February 17, 2014

Back to School Photos in York, NE



I did two different families on this day so I'm gonna put them both in one post since they came together for my Back-to-School special.

First up is the Abell sisters, all super adorable and age range is 4-8 if I remember right. Perfect skin, great smiles, and beautiful green eyes! I think the one looks like Hayden Panetierre, don't you?! They were all fun, and cute, and I'm so glad I was able to meet these darling sisters. Hope to see them again next year!

I also got to photograph Kolby and Tegan, another adorable couple of siblings. I've heard about them for a long long time and was finally able to meet them. Mom is a friend of a friend that I've had the pleasure of hanging out with a couple of times, and she's totally fun so I knew her kiddos would be too. Kolby is a lady's man, I tell you what, with his amazing eyes and smile mom better be waiting on the porch with a shot gun. And Tegan, she remind me so much of my own Teagan (who was my assistant this day), cute and shy, but smart and beautiful at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs